Magma Magnetic TechnologiesMagma was founded in Kibbutz Gesher in the Jordan Valley in 1979. Magma is a provider of magnets and magnetic solutions to industrial companies. We are a small company. Our goal is to provide quick & professional services. We like our customers to be satisfied. And, yes we love magnets.
Our teamOur team consists of experienced employees, with vast experience in the field of magnets. We have several engineers and unique knowledge about magnets. we know our business and we love it. Our team will be happy to assist you in any questions. No, we cannot solve all your magnetic problems but we would be glad to do our best to help. Don’t hesitate to ask. Honest & direct communication is important part of our work.
Our customersMagma’s main customer base consists of producers who need special magnets, made according to their specifications and requirements. These magnets are used in a wide range of applications including electric motors, magnetic clutches, loudspeakers, NMR technology, magnetic separators or conveyors and more. Magma exports 80% of its turnover to markets in Europe and North America while the remaining 20% is sold on the local market. Lots of Magma’s overseas customers are active in the automotive industry.
Our main productsMagma main products are:
- Ferrite – Ceramic magnets (SrFe) based on wet-press processing.
- Rare earth magnets:
- NdFeB – these magnets are characterized by their high energy values relative to their size.
- SmCo and AlNiCo – these magnets are characterized by their superior resistance to high temperatures.
- All magnets are supplied in a wide range of shapes such as: rectangular blocks, discs, rings and segments (mainly for electric motors).
- Electromagnets and solenoids. Designing, prototyping and full-production.
- Magnetic assemblies
Explore Magma's Production Capabilities and Services in China
Magma Magnetic Technologies Ltd. showcases robust production capacities, offering a low-cost production service in China that extends well beyond magnetic assemblies and encompasses a diverse spectrum of technologies, including metalwork and plastics.
Our Manufacturing Technologies in China include:
- Injection molding for aluminum and plastic.
- Aluminum and plastic profile extrusion.
- Plastic injection, silicone injection, and aluminum casting.
- Machining and milling for all types of materials.
- Stamping, bending, notching, and metal cutting (electronic hardware production).
- Coatings: Anodizing, electroplating, zinc, nickel-chromium, and more.
- Wet and powder coating.
- Comprehensive logistics services