Magma is responsible for the establishment and operation of the website www.magmamagnets.com. We place immense importance on providing equitable services to all citizens, with a particular focus on enhancing accessibility for individuals with disabilities.
We allocate significant resources towards ensuring that our website and digital assets are accessible, thereby facilitating improved access to our company’s services for people with disabilities. In the State of Israel, approximately 20 percent of the population consists of individuals with disabilities who require digital accessibility to access general information and services.
The objective of enhancing the accessibility of MAGMA website is to create a more inclusive, user-friendly, and convenient experience for individuals with specific needs. These needs may arise from diverse motor disabilities, cognitive impairments, myopia, blindness or color blindness, hearing impairments, as well as the elderly population.”
The accessibility of this website has been implemented by “VEE – Website Accessibility” (VEE)
The website has been optimized for accessibility at level AA.
adhering to the guidelines set forth by the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations 5688 2013.
“Vee” Company, the provider of website accessibility solutions, has ensured compatibility with popular web browsers and mobile devices, with extensive testing conducted using Jaws and NVDA screen readers.
In addition, the implementation of WCAG2.2 recommendations by the W3C organization has been carried out, further enhancing accessibility standards on the website.
The website has been made accessible in strict adherence to the “Web Content Accessibility Guidelines” (WCAG) ICT Authority’s guidelines for making applications accessible in web browsers
Switching to accessible mode is a straightforward process:
An accessibility icon is prominently placed on the website, usually on each webpage. Clicking on the icon will open the accessibility menu.
From the menu, you can select the desired accessibility functions. Please allow the page to load after making your selection to ensure the appropriate changes are applied to the display, if necessary.
If you wish to revert the changes, simply click on the corresponding function in the menu again. Resetting the accessibility settings is also an option.
The accessibility software is compatible with popular web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera, subject to the manufacturer’s conditions.
While browsing in accessibility mode, we recommend using the Chrome browser for optimal performance.
The website has been designed with a semantic structure that supports assistive technologies and follows accepted usage patterns for keyboard navigation.
You can navigate the site using arrow keys, Enter to select options, and Esc to exit menus and windows.
For an enhanced browsing experience with screen reader software, we recommend using the latest version of NVDA.
We have made several improvements and adjustments to enhance accessibility on the site, including:
– Adaptation for screen readers such as NVDA and JAWS.
– Clear and intuitive site navigation.
– The content is presented in a clear, organized, and hierarchical manner.
– Optimization for modern web browsers.
-Compatibility with various screen sizes and resolutions.
– Consistent structure across all pages (1H/2H/3H, etc.).
All images on the site include alternative text explanations (alt text).
The accessibility software provides a range of essential functionalities to enhance the user experience:
1. Adaptation for screen readers: The site has been adapted to ensure compatibility with assistive technologies like NVDA and JAWS.
2. Flickering prevention: Moving elements and animations that may cause distractions or discomfort have been disabled to prevent flickering.
3. Direct content access: Users can skip the main menu and directly navigate to the content for quicker access and improved usability.
4. Keyboard navigation adjustment: The website has been optimized to enable smooth and efficient navigation using keyboard controls.
5. Text size adjustment: Users have the option to increase or decrease the text size according to their preferences for better readability.
6. Enhanced spacing: Adjustable spacing between letters, words, and lines has been implemented to accommodate different reading
7. Contrast and color options: The accessibility software offers various contrast and color settings, including high contrast, reverse contrast, and black and white modes to cater to different visual needs.
8. Legible font selection: The site employs legible fonts that promote readability and ensure a comfortable reading experience
9. Highlighting links: Links are visually highlighted to provide clear indications and aid in navigation
10. Reading guide: A reading guide feature is available to assist users in maintaining focus while reading content on the website.
11. Customizable mouse cursor: Users have the ability to change the mouse cursor icon to a style that suits their individual requirements or preferences.
13. Image descriptions: All images on the site include descriptive text, allowing users to understand the content even if they are unable to view the images visually.
These functionalities collectively contribute to an accessible and user-friendly browsing experience for all individuals.
It is important to acknowledge that despite our diligent efforts to ensure the accessibility of all pages and elements on our website, there may still be instances where certain parts or functionalities are not fully accessible or have yet to be addressed.
We are continuously striving to enhance the accessibility of our website as an integral part of our commitment to ensure inclusivity for all individuals, including those with disabilities. Our ongoing efforts are geared towards providing an optimal browsing experience for the entire population.
The “Frontal Business Accessibility” section is a requirement applicable only to businesses that cater to a physical audience, such as those with brick-and-mortar stores, sales offices, restaurants, or event halls. However, if the business operates exclusively online without any physical presence, including this sentence, the aforementioned section should be omitted from the accessibility statement.
Accessibility Features for Physical Business Locations:
1. Disabled parking facilities.
2. Wheelchair-accessible entrances to the business premises.
3. Accessible restroom facilities for individuals with disabilities.
4. Elevators or lifts for easy vertical mobility.
5.Technological accommodations specifically designed to assist individuals with hearing impairments, available at the checkout area.
Contact regarding accessibility:
If you encounter a problem regarding accessibility on the website, we will be happy to receive comments and requests by contacting our accessibility coordinator.
In order to be able to handle the problem in the best way, we highly recommend attaching complete details as much as possible:
* Problem Description
* What is the action you tried to perform
* Link to the page you browsed
* Browser type and version
* Operating System
* The type of assistive technology (if you used it)
MAGMA will do everything possible to make the site accessible in the best possible way and to answer inquiries in the most professional and fastest way
Date of update of accessibility statement 06.09.23