Magma Magnetic Technologies
Magma was founded in Kibbutz Gesher in the Jordan Valley in 1979. Magma is a provider of magnets and magnetic solutions to industrial companies. We are a small company. Our goal is to provide quick & professional services. We like our customers to be satisfied. And, yes we love magnets.
Our team consists of experienced employees, with vast experience in the field of magnets. We have several engineers and unique knowledge about magnets. we know our business and we love it. Our team will be happy to assist you in any questions. No, we cannot solve all your magnetic problems but we would be glad to do our best to help. Don’t hesitate to ask. Honest & direct communication is important part of our work.
Magma’s main customer base consists of producers who need special magnets, made according to their specifications and requirements. These magnets are used in a wide range of applications including electric motors, magnetic clutches, loudspeakers, NMR technology, magnetic separators or conveyors and more. Magma exports 80% of its turnover to markets in Europe and North America while the remaining 20% is sold on the local market. Lots of Magma’s overseas customers are active in the automotive industry.
Our main products
Magma’s main products are:
- Ferrite – Ceramic magnets (SrFe) based on wet-press processing.
- Rare earth magnets:
- NdFeB – these magnets are characterized by their high energy values relative to their size.
- SmCo and AlNiCo – these magnets are characterized by their superior resistance to high temperatures.
- All magnets are supplied in a wide range of shapes such as: rectangular blocks, discs, rings and segments (mainly for electric motors).
- Electromagnets and solenoids. Designing, prototyping and full-production.
- Magnetic assemblies
Magma has ISO9001 certification and implements all accepted QA standards which can be adapted to customers’ stringencies.
Magma operates a state-of-the-art laboratory and engineering department equipped with modern computerized analytical and design tools.