Radially sintered magnets are the face of the future, powered by Magma.
Up until recently, full magnetic rings (FMR) made of separate magnets conjoined together to create the desired ring shape, were the only solution for applications requiring circular-shaped multi-pole magnets.
Now, a new technology powered by Magma has enabled for the creation of a super strong, durable single-cast radially magnetized ring magnet.
The radial magnetization increases the ring’s magnetic force, thus creating the strongest NdFeb ring magnet available for industrial and commercial use.
This momentous development is revolutionizing the magnet market, offering an innovative solution to a well-known need.
The advantages of radial sintered magnets are significant:
- Rings measure up to 150mm in diameter.
- Radial sintering assures no “weak spots”.
- Magnets are multi-poled - ring does not compromise the magnetic properties.
- Magnetizing radially makes for a super strong magnet.
Magma stands at the frontline of this development, integrating it in new applications and enhancing performance.
|Magnet force line distribution of normal orientation:
||Magnet force line distribution of radial orientation:
|Any Magnetization Direction:
NdFeB based sintered radially oriented ring and segment magnets are more available now:
||Real Magnetic texture
• Magnetic bearings
• Magnetic clutch
• Peripheral motors
• Spindle motors
• Steering control motors
• Stepper motors
• Other new products
• Precision of geometry
• Variety of magnetic configuration
• Homogeneous distribution of magnetic field
• Design and assembly simplification
• Precision of motor performances
• Cost efficiency
• Huge marketing potential
Sizes and shapes of magnets can be customized:
• Maximum outside diameter is 60 mm
• Minimum inside diameter is 25 mm
• Maximum wall thickness is 7 mm
• Minimum wall thickness is 2 mm
• Maximum length is 25mm (for small thickness – 15)
• Tolerances: mostly +/- 0.1 mm
These magnets can be covered by any available coatings,
like usual two-pole magnets (NiCuNi, Ni, Zn, epoxy etc.
Kindly contact us for more information >>