Complete customer satisfaction
- Co-development of new projects with our customers
- Quick response to customers’ requests (inside 24 hrs)
- Supply our customers with 0-PPM performance
- On time deliveries
Magma management is obligated to the following quality concepts:
The quality management system is based on the highest level of automotive standards QS 9000 / ISO TS 16949.
- Advanced Quality Planning (AQP). Using AQP methods such as: risk analysis, FMEA, the development of control models for all stages in the realization of the product (design stage/prototyping / pre series trial run R&R / mass-production) and statistical concepts, using the following statistical methods: performance & capability studies, PPK / CPK, SPC control charts, MSA systems analysis, zero-defect sampling models et.c.
- PPM performance: it is our goal to achieve a zero – PPM for our customers
- The highest level of skills and professionality in our staff, which elevates our product to the highest standards.
- Improvement based on performance monitoring and data analysis; we continually develop our improvement plan in order to ensure the best product and service for our customers.